The Michael R. Null Middle School Chapter of the National Junior Honor Society (NJHS) is devoted to creating student leaders through scholastic success and service-oriented endeavors. As a part of NJHS, students have the opportunity to develop friendships, learn leadership skills, and experience volunteer opportunities that will enlighten your spirit!
Members of NJHS are committed to completing the following requirements each school year:
- 20 hours of individual service hours
- Maintaining a 90 cumulative average in all core subjects
- Participating in organization activities and projects
- Continuing to demonstrate strong character at school
- Being a positive role model and representative of NJHS