NJHS / Overview
"CREATING FUTURE LEADERS!"The Michael R. Null Middle School Chapter of the National Junior Honor Society (NJHS) is devoted to creating student leaders through scholastic success and service-oriented endeavors. As a part of NJHS, students have the opportunity to develop friendships, learn leadership skills, and experience volunteer opportunities that will enlighten your spirit!
- 20 hours of individual service hours
- Maintaining a 90 cumulative average in all core subjects
- Participating in organization activities and projects
- Continuing to demonstrate strong character at school
- Being a positive role model and representative of NJHS